26.12.08

Underground


This was one of the better experiences of the area so far. I found an abandoned building that hasn't been finished. There are lower levels and I'll try to get back to explore the lower depths. These are long exposures that make it seem deceptively light down there. Partly felt like a tomb, partly "24 hours" later kind of feeling when I was poking about. I wonder what a chinese vampire would look like?

Edit: 28 days later...or 28 weeks later, you can take your pick of the two. I messed up yet another reference. And actually there is a funny movie called 28 hours later in which the description reads: "A party-goer wakes up after a night of disco fun to discover the city of Kuala Lumpur devoid of humans." Beijing is kinda close to KL and that city is crazy! Last time I was there police were firing their shotguns in the air to try and kill murders of crows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chuh. 28 hours later.
Godamnit get your refrences right.

(I love them)

Anonymous said...

Oh wait....28 days later? Ahhhh I can't remember.